General NewsSat, 8 Jun 2019
Mrs Gladys Mann-Dedey passed away Thursday morning
News reaching MyNewsGh.com reveal that the Municipal Chief Executive [MCE] for La Dadekotopon in the Greater Accra Region, Mrs. Gladys Tsotsoo Mann-Dedey is dead.
She is reported to have died at the 37 military hospital where she was on admission receiving treatment on Thursday June 6, 2019.
Family sources reveal to MyNewsGh.com that Mrs. Gladys Tsotsoo Mann-Dedey has been down with a stroke for almost a year now and was flown to the India but her condition did not see any improvement.
She was subsequently brought back into the country but died at the 37-military hospital on Thursday morning according close relations who confirmed the incident to this portal.
Politically, Mrs Gladys Mann-Dedey can be remembered as one of those party activists who submitted a petition to the party for the removal of former Second National Vice Chairman of the New patriotic Party (NPP) Sammy Crabbe and General Secretary, Kwabena Agyei Agyapong from office prior to 2016 elections.
She was nominated and confirmed as DCE for La Dadekotopon Municipal Assembly in 2017 and played a vital role in the party’s campaign in the run up to the 2016 elections.
Her family is yet to officially make public details of her funeral arrangements.
Meanwhile, the party’s hierarchy has been notified about her sudden demise.Source: mynewsgh.com Related Articles:
- Akufo-Addo committed to the empowerment of Muslims
- Abronye DC donates towards Islamic SHS project
- Development is not only about infrastructure – Oppong Nkrumah tells NDC
- Locate Freddie Blay’s home and serve him – High Court directs CHRAJ
- Court orders CHRAJ to investigate Freddy Blay’s private residence
- Read all related articles
ADVERTISEMENTYou Might Also Like
- Everyone Is Talking About This New 10-Min Workout That Burns 300+ Calories8fit
- Fake soldier arrested after wrong greeting
- This is the easiest way to move to America!Usafis
- 25 Insanely Cool Products from the USA Finally in GhanaNext Tech
- How Vicky Zugah was cursed by a woman whose husband she snatched
- Ursula Owusu challenges Oye Lithur
- Akufo-Addo gets backing from female appointees
- Sallahfest 2019: Great performances, poor organisation
- LOKA to organise massive rally to welcome Kennedy Agyapong back into active politics
- I may be down but not out – Rachel Appoh subtly replies Afia Schwarzenegger
- Why Speaker released Mahama Ayariga to face trial
- WAEC exposes real people behind exam malpractice
- Ahuofe Patri confirms she smokes
- Sam Jonah is known to be greedy and treacherous – Rawlings booms
- Meet Mama Gee; the woman who sells charm that attracts men for money